Bada Read is the final program in the ESL course. It focuses on building a strong sight word base, reading fluency, and comprehension. By the end of the program, children learn 240 sight words and 280 vocabulary words.
Bada Read is great for learners…
• that are 5+ years old.
• that can read but struggle with accuracy or speed.
• that have strong reading fluency but struggle with reading comprehension.
[Sample] Bada Read Monthly Package 9
• Improve reading accuracy and fluency
• Begin to decode and read independently
• Practice reading comprehension skills
• Engage in sensory play and STEM activities
• Practice role-playing events from the story
• Learn keywords: smile, water, flower, igloo, sleepy, sad, tired, cheer up, goodbye, goodnight
• Learn sight words: house, may, another, song, better, sky, sing, stars, I’ll, done
Maximize the Program