Bada Rhyme is the foundation program children are first introduced to, with a focus on oral language skills. Nursery rhymes have been passed down for generations and are often a child’s first experience with literacy. It exposes children to patterns in speech, phonemic sounds, and the structure of a book.
Bada Rhyme is great for learners…
• that are 2 years old and up.
• that do not have any exposure to English.
• that have never had formal or informal instruction in English.
• that do not have any or limited English vocabulary.
• that love nursery rhymes.
[Sample] Bada Rhyme Monthly Package 2
• Develops oral language through classic nursery rhymes
• Engages children in sensory play
• Exposure to patterns of language
• Develops gross motor skills
• Develops key words: rain, play, Bada, Abby, Mimi, Pogo, Curly, Jess, blow, horn, sheep, meadow, cow, corn, under, haystack, asleep
Maximize the Program