Welcome to Day 2 of Gratitude Week! Today, let’s do an activity that involves the whole family!
But first, let’s sing about what we’re thankful for!
Let’s make a handprint turkey!
- googly eyes
- craft sticks
- felt or construction paper
- glue or tape
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Trace and cut out handprints for the feathers.
3. Cut out a circle for the turkey’s body and a triange for the beak.
4. Glue or tape the handprints and body together.
5. Make the face by gluing the beak and google eyes onto the turkey’s body.
6. For the legs, tape the craft sticks to the back of the turkey.