Welcome to Day 5 of Sweet Spring Week. We hoped you’ve enjoyed celebrating the start of the season with us!
For our last activity, let’s have some fun with a DIY flower crown!
Let’s make a DIY flower crown!
- • scissors
- • glue
- • crayons
- • colored paper
- • Flower Crown activity sheet (You can download it from the link below.)
- 1. Prepare all the materials.
- 2. Color
- 3. Cut out flowers and leaves
- 4. Cut a strip of paper
- 5. Assemble crown headband
- 6. Glue on flowers and leaves
- 7. Wear and enjoy!