Welcome to Day 1 of Winter Wonder Week!
Winter may be the coldest season of the year, but there are so many fun activites to do!
Let’s make a paper icicle!
- “Paper Icicle” Downloadable Activity Sheet
- construction paper (brown or tan color)
- pipe cleaner
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Print “Paper Icicle” activity sheet.
3. Cut out two triangles.
4. Glue the wide ends perpendicularly to each other.
5. Fold the triangles over one another until there is no paper left to fold.
6. Glue the ends together.
7. Add a loop to the top of the icicle using a pipe cleaner.
8. Add glitter and decorate.