Welcome to Day 3 of Badanamu World Cup Week! We hope you are having fun!
32 countries have participated in World Cup 2018.
Let’s learn about different countries with a fun Badanamu song!
Let’s make the World Flags Banner and celebrate the countries who’ve made it to the round of 16!
- glue or tape
- “World Flags Banner” printable (You can download it from the link below. It has all 16 countries!)
1. Prepare all the materials. Print the “World Flags Banner.”
2. Color and cut out the flags.
3. Fold the top of the flag over the string. Use glue or tape to secure the flags on the string.
4. Hang your banner and enjoy!