Welcome to Day 4 of Winter Wonder Week. We hope you’re enjoying all these winter-related activities!
Let’s continue to celebrate Winter Wonder Week with a song everyone in the family can enjoy!
Let’s make a winter picture frame!
• 8 popsicle sticks
• winter-related decorations
• favorite winter-related picture
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Paint the popsicle sticks blue.
3. Make 4 sets of popsicle stick pairs and glue them together.
4. Create a square with the pairs of popsicle sticks and glue together.
5. Add winter-related decorations to the frame.
6. Glue your favorite winter-related picture to the back of the frame.