Welcome to Day 4 of Badanamu World Cup Week! We hope you are having fun!
How about some songs that will boost your energy so you can cheer for your team?
Let’s make a world cup trophy!
- 2 paper cups
- yellow construction paper
- star stickers
- number felt (number 1)
- masking tape
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Tape two cups together.
3. Using glue, wrap the taped cups with yellow construction paper.
4. Cut out the 2/3 of cup on the bottom like in the picture below.
5. Cut out two D-shapes from the yellow construction paper for the handles. Then attach them to the cup on the top.
6. Decorate the trophy however you want.