Welcome to Day 5 of Badanamu World Cup Week. I hope you enjoyed joining us all week for some soccer-related fun!
For our last activity, we have a fun treat for you! We have all six of our main characters as soccer players!
Let’s make Badanamu Soccer Players!
- “Badanamu Soccer Players” printable (You can download it from the link below.)
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Print the “Badanamu Soccer Players” template.
3. Cut out all the pieces (or however many you want to use).
4. Glue the soccer piece onto a pom-pom.
5. Stick your fingers in the holes and play soccer!