Welcome to Day 5 of Holiday Spirit Week. We had a fun time celebrating the holidays with you!
For our last activity, let’s make something gooey, stretchy, and fun to play with!
Let’s make Christmas slime!
• mixing bowl
• clear liquid glue
• baking soda
• green food coloring
• Christmas confetti
• saline solution
• measuring spoons
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Empty glue into the mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
5. Add Christmas confetti, glitter, and a drop of green food coloring.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of saline solution.