Welcome to Day 5 of Weather Week! We had a great time this week. We hope you did too!
Let’s see what Bada and his friends do on a windy day!
Let’s make a paper windmill!
– Square colored paper
-straight pin ( handle with the help from an adult)
1. Fold the paper in half diagonally on both sides.
2. Cut on the diagonal line from each corner halfway to the center.
3. With the help of an adult, poke the pin through every other corner tip and curl the tip point towards the center. Don’t fold!
- 4. Push the pin through the center hole of the pinwheel.
- 5. Push the pin into the side of the straw