Welcome to Day 5 of Badanamu Nature Week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Nature is important to people and animals. It is also important to keep nature clean!
Let’s build a recycling sensory bin!
• large bin
• sunflower seeds
• 3 cups
- 1. Prepare all materials.
- 2.Fill the bin with sunflower seeds or something similar.
3. Add marbles for glass, newspaper scraps for paper, and buttons for plastic.
4. Label one cup “glass,” one cup “paper,” and one cup “plastic.”
5. Dig through the bin and try to pick up the different materials with tongs and put them in the correct cup.