Welcome to Day 5 of Music Week. We hoped you’ve enjoyed making music with us this week!
For our last activity, let’s make a DIY spin drum!
Let’s make a DIY spin drum!
- • design materials
- • glue
- • scissors
- • beads
- • pen
- • paper straw
- • string
- 1. Prepare all the materials.
- 2. Precut 3 small holes (2 side and 1 bottom).
- 3. Trace and cut out circles.
- 4. Thread string through a side hole, tie a knot, and repeat on the other side.
- 5. Add beads to both strings.
- 6. Glue on paper circles.
- 7. Add stickers or other design materials.
- 8. Insert straw in the bottom hole.
- 9. Spin and enjoy!