Welcome to Day 5 of Winter Wonder Week. We hope you had “snow” much fun!
For our last activity, let’s dress up our windows with DIY stained glass boots!
Let’s make DIY stained glass boots!
- • black construction paper
- • yellow tissue paper
- • scissors
- • glue
- • “Stained Glass Bada’s Boots” printable (You can download it from the link below!)
- 1. Prepare all the materials.
- 2. Cut out Bada’s boots.
- 3. Cut tissue paper into squares.
- 4. Glue tissue paper to boots.
- 5. Cut strips of construction paper
- 6. Glue paper to boots.
- 7. Trim excess tissue paper.
- 8. Display on your window and enjoy the view!