Scarecrow Hand Puppet
Welcome to Day 2 of Festive Fall Week!
Fall is a time for lots of food!
Let’s see how we can grow food in this Badanamu song. It all starts with a tiny little seed!
Paper Bag / Crayons / Yarn / Felt (different colors) / Googly Eyes / Scissors / Glue
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Cut yarn into pieces and glue them to the bag to make the hair.
3. Cut the felt into the shape of a hat and glue it on the hair.
4. Add googly eyes.
5. Use crayons to draw a big smile on your scarecrow.
6. Play with your scarecrow hand puppet!