Stained Glass Bada's Boots
Welcome to Day 5 of Winter Wonder Week. We hope you had “snow” much fun!
For our last activity, let’s dress up our windows with DIY stained glass boots!
Black Construction Paper / Yellow Tissue Paper / Scissors / Glue
“Stained Glass Bada’s Boots” Printable (You can download it from the link below!)
1. Prepare all the materials.
2. Cut out Bada’s boots.
3. Cut tissue paper into squares.
4. Glue tissue paper to boots.
5. Cut strips of construction paper.
6. Glue paper to boots.
7. Trim excess tissue paper.
8. Display on your window and enjoy the view!